Union Strategic Plan
Our Five Strategies
In line with our world church, the REACH strategy for the North American Division encompasses five focus areas that relate to our mission. We aim for excellence in each one.
- Revival & transformation: A closer walk with God through public and personal worship.
- Education for discipleship: Every member learning, growing, and becoming more like Christ.
- Alignment within the Church: Love for Christ and for each other enriches our diverse church family.
- Community outreach & evangelism: Every member an active and enthusiastic witness for God.
- Healthy leadership & management: As God’s stewards, we aim to be a “best-run” organization.
Use this sample Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal (BHAG) to create a vision for your union.
Use this Strategic Element: Alignment with the Church form as a sample for creating BHAGs for each REACH element.
Download the REACH Visions chart to learn how different ministries can support different elements of REACH.
This Sample To-Do List for Strategic Planning for Excellence will assist you with pre-planning, planning leadership team meetings, and keeping your plan on course. Download this document in a Word of PDF format.
This chart for tracking your Strategic Success Indicators will help you measure the success of your REACH North American plan from 2011-2015. Download this chart in Word or PDF format.